Do You looking for Sports news about Obiang & Son trade sublime goals as West Ham hold Spurs? If Yes, you are on the right place. Here we have an article about Obiang & Son trade sublime goals as West Ham hold Spurs just for you.
Son Heung-min and Pedro Obiang scored two great long-range strikes while Tottenham tied West Ham.
Obiang made the first shot of David Moyes' Hammers at Wembley.
The hosts dominated the match – the second Premier League match of the two teams in 48 hours – but they were denied by a series of blocks of last resort and stops.
But the son broke West Ham's resistance with a throw of 30 yards beyond Adrian
- ] Relive the action of Wembley
- Who made your 2017 Premier League XI?
Hammers are almost imposing with a defensive class
"Normally it would be 3-1, 4-1, 5-1" – reaction of the manager
] The Spurs' manager Mauricio Pochettino: "We only scored once – and the most difficult odds, I am very happy with the effort but very unhappy with the result We deserved to win but football is like that and we have to accept it.
"We had to score and be effective in front of goal." Playing and running like that after two games in 48 hours deserves to be credited.
"It was a goal Amazing on the part of Obiang, their first shot, it 's hard to accept, normally we would finish 3-1, 4-1, 5-1 but it was not like that.
"I did not see any penalty cries from me, I will not say anything about the referee, I trust them."
David Moyes, the boss of West Ham at BBC Sport: "To come here and make a point after what we did Two days ago [a 2-1 win over West Brom] it's a great effort
"We scored a goal and they did it – they can have as many shots as they want, it was a superb end to Obiang, unexpectedly .
"We are miles away from the way I want us to play, but we do things well. We defend what gives us a chance against the best teams. I want the players to look at the table.
"We need a lot of things in the transfer window, but if I can get one or two, I'll be happy."
BBC Radio 5 Live Analysis
The former Premier League striker Steve Claridge at Wembley:
Mauricio Pochettino does not have any of the following. did not do enough to transform this game. He should have put Fernando Llorente earlier. It was only when West Ham scored that he made the changes and that he went more aggressively.
West Ham was beautiful at night – mind, organization and work – all that David Moyes required.
The statistics do not tell the true story – Spurs may have had 31 shots but created four half chances and a very good one. The Spurs do not really seem to open West Ham.
Statistics of the match – Kane loses the touchdown of the London derby
- In four derbies in London of all competitions under the leadership of David Moyes, West Ham has not succeeded than three target shots. However, they scored two of them and lost only once (W1 D2).
- His Heung-min has been directly involved in 12 goals in his last nine home games for Tottenham in all competitions (seven goals, five assists)
- Spurs has never lost a Premier League game on a Thursday (P11 W6 D5 L0) – this is the highest number of games played by a team on a specific day without defeat in the prime minister
- Harry Kane n 39 scored three goals in his last 10 Premier League derby matches in London, failing to secure the net eight times in this series.
- After a series of 13 defeats In 16 matches Premier League against the "Big Six" (W1 D2), West Ham is undefeated in his last three games against him (W1 D2).
What is the next step?
Tottenham host AFC Wimbledon on Sunday (15:00 GMT) in the third round of the FA C up, with West Ham in Shrewsbury an hour earlier.
- Statistics of the match
- Current phase
- ] Lloris
- 24 Aurier
- 6 Sánchez
- 5 Vertonghen
- 33 Davies Substitute for Llorente to 82 minutes 
- 17 Sissoko Substituted for ]] Lamela to 74 & minutes
- 15 Dier Substituted for ] Wanyama to 74 & minutes
- ] 23 Eriksen
- 20 Alli
- 7 ] Son of Heung-min
- 10 [1 9459045] Kane
- 12 Wanyama
- 13 Vorm
- ] L lorente
- 19 Dembele
- ] The winks of the eye
Ham of the United States of America
- 9 Carroll
- 20 In Ayew
- 23 [194590A46] Haksabanovic
- 25 Hart
- 29 Martinez ]
- 36 [19459087Cetarticleaétéajoutéàmabibliographie] Quina
- 46 Makasi
- Arbitrator :
- Mike Dean
- Presence :
Statistics of the match
- of reception 71%
- Absent 29%
- Main Page 31
- Absent 3
- ] Plans on the Target
- Main Page 8
- Absent 1
- Main Page 7
- Absent ]
- Main page 10
- ] Absence 6
End of the match, Tottenham Hotspur 1 , West Ham United 1.
Bloquons les publicités! (Pourquoi?)
Thanks for reading our last article about Obiang & Son trade sublime goals as West Ham hold Spurs. Don’t forget to share with your friends and family.